- November 12, 2019
- Posted by: FloridaSpine
- Category: Chiropractic
Are you suffering from back and/or neck pain? Seeking the help of a chiropractor in Vero Beach FL may help reduce your neck, back, and related pain symptoms. Common neck (cervical) conditions Doctors of Chiropractic treat include:
- Cervical sprain injuries
- Non-surgical cervical intervertebral disc injuries
- Degenerative joint syndrome or sprains of the neck
Common back issues they treat include:
- Sprains, including facet joint and sacroiliac types
- Sports injuries
- Lumbar intervertebral disc injuries that don’t require surgery
- Spinal stenosis
To understand your body mechanics, and before treating any pain symptoms, a chiropractor does a thorough examination to diagnose the specific cause of your neck and/or back pain.
How a Chiropractor in Vero Beach FL Can Help
Chiropractic treatments for neck and back pain may include a combination of spinal manipulation, manual therapy, and other techniques.
- Flexion-distraction technique, a gentle, non-force spinal manipulation, works with your body’s natural design to aid it in proper healing.
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue manipulation is a manual therapy that uses a specially designed steel instrument to treat areas with a scar or soft tissue restriction or chronic inflammation.
- Specific spinal manipulation employs a gentle thrusting technique to help restore joint movement.
Manual therapies to treat back and neck pain include:
- Therapeutic massage help relax tense muscles.
- Manual joint stretching and resistance techniques to help reduce pain and other symptoms.
- Trigger point therapy to relieve tight, painful points on a muscle.
See a Chiropractor in Vero Beach FL
Seeking out a chiropractor for back and neck pain can help reduce current pain and help you learn new ways to prevent pain from occurring. Want to learn more about how a Vero Beach FL chiropractor can help treat your neck and back pain? Contact Florida Spine Chiropractic & Physical Therapy today.