Lower Back Pain Relief in Vero Beach, FL
~~ Appointments Call ~~
~~(270) 567-7777 ~~
Did you know:
- Almost every adult has experienced back pain
- It’s estimated that roughly 80 percent of all people endure back pain at some point in their lives.
- It’s even the second most common reason why people visit the doctor’s office.
- Chiropractic can help you reduce your pain and discomfort.
The reason lower back pain is so common is due to the fact that the lower back is a very unstable part of the spine. If something is out of adjustment or the support muscles are weakened in some way, it becomes much easier to suffer a lower back injury.
What Causes Lower Back Pain?
There are many different issues that can result in lower back pain, from sprained ligaments to ruptured disks and much more. A professional chiropractor will be able to properly diagnose the problem so that they can provide the right chiropractic lower back pain treatment. The following are some of the most common causes of lower back pain:
- Disc herniations – Only half of the people that suffer from herniated discs tend to experience lower back pain. However, those that do experience pain as a result of a herniated disc can experience extremely intense and even debilitating pain. Because few herniated discs heal, chiropractic care is recommended to reduce the pain and prevent further deterioration.
- Spasms, sprains and strains – People who experience lower back sprains, strains and spasms are often those that don’t do much physical activity during the week but then push themselves when working out during the weekend, causing their muscles or ligaments to become overworked, which can cause small tears in the back’s muscle or ligament tissues.
- Subluxations – Subluxations occur when the normal movement or position of your vertebrae is disrupted, causing inflammation and pain. It’s easily treated and once treated, can eliminate the lower back pain almost immediately.
- Stress – Stress hormones can cause your muscles to tense up, thereby causing your muscles to become weak and sore. The more stressed out you become, the more likely you are to experience lower back pain.
Chiropractic Lower Back Pain Treatment
Chiropractic lower back pain treatment is often straightforward. Sometimes, it’s just a matter of readjusting the lower lumbar vertebrae. However, effective treatment depends on the diagnosis. If you’re suffering from lower back pain, then be sure to contact us at Florida Spine in Vero Beach to request an appointment today (772) 783-1120